- Control & Co-ordination part 12 ( Porifera, Coelentrata, Platyhelminthes)
undefined video tutorial00:13:04
- Control & Co-ordination part 16 (Impulse condition by neurons)
undefined video tutorial00:07:00
- Control & Co-ordination part 14 (Nervous system: Mollusoca, Echinodermata)
undefined video tutorial00:05:37
- Control & Co-ordination part 11 (Nervous System: Introduction)
undefined video tutorial00:10:00
- Control & Co-ordination part 15 (Nervous system, Structure of neurons)
undefined video tutorial00:10:21
- Control & Co-ordination part 13 ( Nematoda, Annelida, Arthropoda)
undefined video tutorial00:10:05
What is the function of receptors in our body? Think of situations where receptors do not work properly. What problems are likely to arise?
Write a and b in the given flow chart of the neuron through which information travels as an electrical impulse.