1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
- Communication Systems part 16 (Production of AM Waves)
undefined video tutorial00:13:41
- Communication Systems part 17 (Transmission and detector of AM waves)
undefined video tutorial00:12:40
- Communication Systems part 15 (How AM takes place, Mathematical)
undefined video tutorial00:11:45
a) Explain any two factors that justify the need of modulating a low-frequency signal.
(b) Write two advantages of frequency modulation over amplitude modulation.
A signal of 5 kHz frequency is amplitude modulated on a carrier wave of frequency 2 MHz. What are the frequencies of the side bands produced?
Draw a block diagram of a detector for AM signal and show, using necessary processes and the waveforms, how the original message signal is detected from the input AM wave.