Mrs Shehal and Mrs Meenal are equal partners in a business. Their balance sheet is as follows.
|Balance Sheet as on 31st March 2013|
|Liabilities||Amount Rs.||Assets||Amount Rs.|
( - ) R.D.D. 11,000
They agreed to admit Mr Komal on 1st April 2013 on the following terms:
(1) Komal should bring Rs. 50,000 towards her capital for one fourth (1/4th) Share in future profit.
(2) Goodwill to be raised in the books of the firm for Rs. 40,000.
(3) R.D.D. to be maintained at 5% on debtors.
(4) Premises to be valued at Rs. 30,000 and equipment to be written off fully.
(5) Creditors allowed a discount of Rs. 1,000 and they were paid off immediately.
Prepare Profit and Loss Adjustment Account, Partner's Capital Accounts and Balance Sheet of the new firm.