- Endogenetic Processes (Internal Movements)
- Slow Movements
- Mountain-building Movements (Orogenic)
- Continent-building (Epeirogenic) Movements
- Sudden Movements
- Earthquake and its causes
- Effects of Earthquake
- Types of Volcanoes
- Effect of Volcanoes
- Distribution of Plates, Earthquake Zones, and Volcanoes in the World
Exogenetic Processes Part - I
Exogenetic Processes Part - II
Properties of Sea Water
International Date Line
Introduction to Economics
Transport and Communication
- Erosional work of rivers
- Transportation and deposition by rivers
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Correct and rewrite the incorrect statement:
The speed of the glacier is more on both the banks than in the middle.
Rewrite the correct statement :
River’s work is more prominent than other agents of erosion in desert regions.
Correct and rewrite the incorrect statement :
The depositional work by rivers happens because of gentle slope, reduced speed and transported sediments.
Identify the wrong pair
(1) Deposition - V–shaped valley
(2) Transport - Ripple Marks
(3) Erosion - Mushroom Rocks
Go to a river bank or a sea coast and observe the erosional, depositional and transportational work done by them.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -