Rational and Irrational Numbers
Parallel Lines and Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Angles Made by a Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal of Parallel Lines
- Properties of Angles Formed by Two Parallel Lines and a Transversal
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Corresponding Angles is Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Alternate Interior Angles Are Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Interior Angles on the Same Side of the Transversal is Supplementary.
- To Draw a Line Parallel to the Given Line Through a Point Outside the Given Line Using Set-square.
- To Draw a Parallel Line to a Given Line at a Given Distance.
Indices and Cube Root
- Concept of Exponents
- Multiplying Powers with the Same Base
- Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Taking Power of a Power
- Multiplying Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Dividing Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Numbers with Exponent Zero, One, Negative Exponents
- Meaning of Numbers with Rational Indices
- Concept of Cube Number
- Concept of Cube Root
- Cube Root Through Prime Factorisation Method
Altitudes and Medians of a Triangle
Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
Quadrilateral : Constructions and Types
Discount and Commission
Division of Polynomials
Equations in One Variable
Congruence of Triangles
Surface Area and Volume
Circle - Chord and Arc
Mother is 25 year older than her son. Find son's age if after 8 years ratio of son's age to mother's age will be `4/9`.
The denominator of a fraction is greater than its numerator by 12. If the numerator is decreased by 2 and the denominator is increased by 7, the new fraction is equivalent with `1/2`. Find the fraction.
The ratio of weight of copper and zinc in brass is 13 : 7. find the weight of zinc in a brass utensil weighing 700 gm.
In a two digit number, digit at the ten's place is twice the digit at units's place. If the number obtained by interchanging the digits is added to the original number, the sum is 66. find the number.
Some tickets of ₹ 200 and some of ₹ 100, of a drama in a theatre were sold. The number of tickets of ₹ 200 sold was 20 more than the number of tickets of ₹ 100. The total amount received by the theatre by sale of tickets was ₹ 37000. Find the number of ₹ 100 tickets sold.
Of the three consecutive natural numbers, five times the smallest number is 9 more than four times the greatest number, find the numbers