- Culminating point of a long history
- The provincial elections of 1937 and the Congress ministries
- The “Pakistan” Resolution
- The suddenness of Partition
- Post-War developments
- A possible alternative to Partition
- Towards Partition
On an outline map of South Asia, mark out Sections A, B and C of the Cabinet Mission proposals. How is this map different from the political map of present-day South Asia?
Write a short essay (250-300 words) on the following:
How did the Congress come to change its view on Partition ?