Physical Quantities and Measurement
- Unit and Its Types
- Unit Systems
- Physical Quantities
- Rules and Conventions for Writing SI Units and Their Symbols
- International System of Units (SI System)
- Unit Prefixes
- Measurement of Length
- Devices for Measuring Length
- Measurement of Mass
- Devices for Measuring Mass
- Measurement of Time
- Devices for Measuring Time
- Measuring Temperature
- Area and It’s Unit
- Measurement of Area
State if the following statement is true or false. Correct the statement if it is false.
A sewing needle is a wedge type simple machine.
Answer the following in a word or two or in a sentence.
Name the type of machine made by putting two inclined planes together.
Answer the following in detail.
What is a wedge? Explain the principle on which it works by giving suitable examples.