- A common formula for volume of any prism = area of base x height
- volume of a cylinder = πr2h
- Curved surface area of cylinder = 2πrh
- Total surface area of cylinder = 2πr(h + r)
- Volume of cylinder = πr2h.
Find the volume of the cylinder if height (h) and radius of the base (r) are as given below.
(1) r = 10.5 cm, h =8 cm
(2) r = 2.5 m, h = 7 m
(3) r = 4.2 cm, h = 5 cm
(4) r = 5.6 cm, h = 5 cm
How much water will a tank hold if the interior diameter of the tank is 1.6 m and its depth is 0.7 m?