The Living World: Adaptations and Classification
Plants: Structure and Function
Properties of Natural Resources
Nutrition in Living Organisms
Measurement of Physical Quantities
Motion, Force and Work
Cell Structure and Micro-organisms
- The Invention of the Microscope and the Discovery of Cell
- Cell: the Fundamental Unit of Life
- Concept of Plant Cell: Cell Organelles and Their Functions
- Occurrence of Micro-organisms
- Nature of Micro-organisms
- Growth of Micro-organisms
- Concept of Useful Micro-organisms
- Harmful Micro-organisms
The Muscular System and Digestive System in Human Beings
Changes –Physical and Chemical
Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
Materials We Use
Effects of Light
Sound: Production of Sound
Properties of a Magnetic Field
In the World of Stars
Observe the ﬁgure and answer the questions.
Sachin and Sameer started on a motorbike from place A, took the turn at B, did a task at C, travelled by the route CD to D and then went on to E. Altogether, they took one hour for this journey.
Find out the actual distance traversed by them and the displacement from A to E.
From this, deduce their speed.
What was their velocity from A to E in the direction AE?
Can this velocity be called average velocity?