Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Need for Solid Waste Management
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
Name the tree as per the characteristics are given below
The wood is hard and suitable for shipbuilding
Identify the tree as per its characteristics mentioned below:
The furniture made from this tree is generally the most expensive.
Name the natural vegetation largely found in the following region:
The windward side of the Western Ghats.
Name the tree, the timber of which could be used for the following:
A soft and white timber used for making toys and match boxes.