Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Solid Waste Management
- Need for Waste Management
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
Name the tree as per the characteristics are given below
The wood is hard and suitable for shipbuilding
Identify the tree as per its characteristics mentioned below:
The furniture made from this tree is generally the most expensive.
Name the natural vegetation largely found in the following region:
The windward side of the Western Ghats.
Name the tree, the timber of which could be used for the following:
A soft and white timber used for making toys and match boxes.