Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
Deviation produced by a triangular prism; dependence on colour (wavelength) of light; dispersion and spectrum
Explain briefly, with the help of a neat labelled diagram, how white light gets dispersed by a prism.
A ray of white light is passed through a glass prism and spectrum is obtained on a screen.
(a) Name the seven colours of the spectrum in order.
(b) Do the colours have the same width in the spectrum?
(c) which of the colour of the spectrum of white light deviates (i) the most, (ii) the least?
A type of electromagnetic wave has wavelength 50 Å .
(i) Name the wave.
(ii) What is the speed of the wave in vacuum?
(iii) State one use of this type of wave.