A Period of Transition
The Growth of Nationalism
India in the 18th Century
Traders to Rulers
British Policies and Impacts
The Great Uprising of 1857
India's Struggle for Freedom
The Three Main Organs of the Indian Government: Legislature, Executive, Judiciary
- Indian Government: Legislature
- Indian Government: Executive
- Indian Government: the Judiciary
- The Supreme Court and High Court
- Jurisdiction and Functions
- Powers and Functions of Union Parliament
- Composition and Powers of the House of Representatives and the Senate, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
- Council of Ministers and the Cabinet
- Supreme Court - Composition, Qualifications of Judges, Appointment
- High Courts - Composition, Qualifications of Judges, Appointment
Fill in the blank:
Each member state of the UN can send up to _______ representatives to the General Assembly.
Choose the correct answer:
The Economic and Social Council consists of 54 members elected by the General Assembly for a _______-year term.
State whether the following is true or false:
All the members of the UN are members of the General Assembly.
Answer the following question in one or two words/sentences:
Who are the members of the General Assembly?
Answer the following question briefly:
With reference to the General Assembly and Security Council of the UN, answer the following question:
Mention any four functions of the General Assembly.