How has colonialism impacted our lives? You can either focus on one aspect, like culture or politics, or treat them together.
You may be living in a very small town, may be in a very big city, a semi-urban settlement or a village.
- Describe the place where you live.
- What are the features, which make you think it is a town and not a city, a village and not a town, or a city and not a village?
- Is there any factory where you live?
- Is agriculture the main job that people do?
- Is it the occupational nature that has a determining influence?
- Is it the buildings?
- Is it the availability of educational opportunities?
- Is it the way people live and behave?
- Is it the way people talk and dress?