Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Need for Solid Waste Management
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Identification and definition of types of scale given on the map.
- Measuring distances and calculating area using the scale given therein.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -