p-block Elements - II
Transition and Inner Transition Elements
- Coordination Compounds and Double Salts
- Werner's Theory of Coordination Compounds
- Definition of Important Terms Pertaining to Co-ordination Compounds
- Nomenclature of Coordination Compounds
- Isomerism in Coordination Compounds
- Theories of Coordination Compound
- Stability of Metal Complexes
- Importance and Applications of Coordination Complexes
Hydroxy Compounds and Ethers
Carbonyl Compounds and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Nitrogen Compounds
Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Ellingham diagram
- Applications of the Ellingham diagram
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Using the Ellingham diagram,
(A) Predict the conditions under which
- Aluminium might be expected to reduce magnesia.
- Magnesium could reduce alumina.
(B) it is possible to reduce Fe2O3 by coke at a temperature around 1200 K
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -