Basic Concepts in Geometry
- Concept of Triangles - Sides, Angles, Vertices, Interior and Exterior of Triangle
- Theorem of remote interior angles of a triangle
- Congruence of Triangles
- Isoscles Triangle Theorem
- Property of 30-60-90 Triangle Theorem
- Median of a Triangle
- Perpendicular bisector Theorem
- Angle bisector theorem
- Properties of inequalities of sides and angles of a triangle
- Similar Triangles
Constructions of Triangles
Surface area and volume
- Interior angles test
- Alternate angles test
- Corresponding angle test
In the given figure, ray AE || ray BD, ray AF is the bisector of `angle` EAB and ray BC is the bisector of `angle` ABD.
Prove that line AF || line BC.
A transversal EF of line AB and line CD intersects the lines at point P and Q respectively. Ray PR and ray QS are parallel and bisectors `angle` BPQ and `angle` PQC respectively.
Prove that line AB || line CD.
In the given figure, measures of some angles are shown.
Using the measures find the measures of `angle` x and `angle` y and hence show that line l || line m.
In the given figure, if line AB || line CF and line BC || line ED
then prove that `angle` ABC = `angle` FDE.
In the given figure, if `angle` a ≅ `angle` b and `angle` x ≅ `angle` y
then prove that line l || line n.