What, Where, How and When?
The Earth in the Solar System
Our Past 1 (History)
Diversity and Discrimination
From Hunting–Gathering to Growing Food
- The Earliest People: Why Were They on the Move?
- How Do We Know About These People?
- Choosing a Place to Live in
- Finding Out About Fire
- A Changing Environment
- The Beginning of Farming and Herding
- A New Way of Life
- Storing Animals
- Finding Out About the First Farmers and Herders
- Towards a Settled Life
- Living and Dying in Mehrgarh
The Earth: Our Habitat (Geography)
Globe : Latitudes and Longitudes
Social and Political Life - 1
In the Earliest Cities
Motions of the Earth
What is Government?
What Books and Burials Tell Us
- One of the Oldest Books in the World
- How Historians Study the Rigveda
- Cattle, Horses and Chariots
- Words to Describe People
- Silent Sentinels - the Story of the Megaliths
- Finding Out About Social Differences
- Were Some Burial Spots Meant for Certain Families?
- A Special Burial at Inamgaon
- Occupations at Inamgaon
Key Elements of a Democratic Government
Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
Major Domains of the Earth
New Questions and Ideas
Major Landforms of the Earth
Our Country – India
Ashoka, the Emperor Who Gave up War
Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
India : Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
New Empires and Kingdoms
Buildings, Paintings and Books
- Why Taxes?
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Choose the correct option to complete the statement given below:
One-sixth of the produce was taken as tax from_________
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -