Our Past 1 (History)
What, Where, How and When?
From Hunting–Gathering to Growing Food
- The Earliest People: Why Were They on the Move?
- How Do We Know About These People?
- Choosing a Place to Live in
- Finding Out About Fire
- A Changing Environment
- The Beginning of Farming and Herding
- A New Way of Life
- Storing Animals
- Finding Out About the First Farmers and Herders
- Towards a Settled Life
- Living and Dying in Mehrgarh
In the Earliest Cities
What Books and Burials Tell Us
- One of the Oldest Books in the World
- How Historians Study the Rigveda
- Cattle, Horses and Chariots
- Words to Describe People
- Silent Sentinels - the Story of the Megaliths
- Finding Out About Social Differences
- Were Some Burial Spots Meant for Certain Families?
- A Special Burial at Inamgaon
- Occupations at Inamgaon
Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
New Questions and Ideas
Ashoka, the Emperor Who Gave up War
Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
New Empires and Kingdoms
Buildings, Paintings and Books
The Earth: Our Habitat (Geography)
The Earth in the Solar System
Globe : Latitudes and Longitudes
Motions of the Earth
Major Domains of the Earth
Major Landforms of the Earth
Our Country – India
India : Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Social and Political Life - 1
Diversity and Discrimination
What is Government?
Key Elements of a Democratic Government
- Why Taxes?
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Choose the correct option to complete the statement given below:
One-sixth of the produce was taken as tax from_________
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -