Observe the following graph and answer the question.
(1) State the type of the graph.
(2) How much is the savings of Vaishali in the month of April?
(3) How much is the total savings of Saroj in the months March and April?
(4) How much more is the total savings of Savita than the total savings of Megha?
(5) Whose savings in the month of April is the least?
The number of boys and girls, in std 5 to std 8 in a Z.P. school is given in the table. Draw a subdivided bar graph to show the data.
(Scale : On Y axis, 1 cm = 10 students)
In the following table number of trees planted in the year 2016 and 2017 in four towns is given. Show the data with the help of subdivided bar graph.
In the following table, data of the transport means used by students in 8th standard for commutation between home and school is given. Draw a subdivided bar diagram to show the data.
(Scale : On Y axis : 1 cm = 500 students)
|Mean of Communication ↴|
|Bus and Auto||750||500||500|