Rational and Irrational Numbers
Parallel Lines and Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Angles Made by a Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal of Parallel Lines
- Properties of Angles Formed by Two Parallel Lines and a Transversal
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Corresponding Angles is Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Alternate Interior Angles Are Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Interior Angles on the Same Side of the Transversal is Supplementary.
- To Draw a Line Parallel to the Given Line Through a Point Outside the Given Line Using Set-square.
- To Draw a Parallel Line to a Given Line at a Given Distance.
Indices and Cube Root
- Concept of Exponents
- Multiplying Powers with the Same Base
- Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Taking Power of a Power
- Multiplying Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Dividing Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Numbers with Exponent Zero, One, Negative Exponents
- Meaning of Numbers with Rational Indices
- Concept of Cube Number
- Concept of Cube Root
- Cube Root Through Prime Factorisation Method
Altitudes and Medians of a Triangle
Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
Quadrilateral : Constructions and Types
Discount and Commission
Division of Polynomials
Equations in One Variable
Congruence of Triangles
Surface Area and Volume
Circle - Chord and Arc
Observe the following graph and answer the question.
(1) State the type of the graph.
(2) How much is the savings of Vaishali in the month of April?
(3) How much is the total savings of Saroj in the months March and April?
(4) How much more is the total savings of Savita than the total savings of Megha?
(5) Whose savings in the month of April is the least?
The number of boys and girls, in std 5 to std 8 in a Z.P. school is given in the table. Draw a subdivided bar graph to show the data.
(Scale : On Y axis, 1 cm = 10 students)
In the following table number of trees planted in the year 2016 and 2017 in four towns is given. Show the data with the help of subdivided bar graph.
In the following table, data of the transport means used by students in 8th standard for commutation between home and school is given. Draw a subdivided bar diagram to show the data.
(Scale : On Y axis : 1 cm = 500 students)
|Mean of Communication ↴|
|Bus and Auto||750||500||500|