What, Where, How and When?
The Earth in the Solar System
Our Past 1 (History)
Diversity and Discrimination
From Hunting–Gathering to Growing Food
- The Earliest People: Why Were They on the Move?
- How Do We Know About These People?
- Choosing a Place to Live in
- Finding Out About Fire
- A Changing Environment
- The Beginning of Farming and Herding
- A New Way of Life
- Storing Animals
- Finding Out About the First Farmers and Herders
- Towards a Settled Life
- Living and Dying in Mehrgarh
The Earth: Our Habitat (Geography)
Globe : Latitudes and Longitudes
Social and Political Life - 1
In the Earliest Cities
Motions of the Earth
What is Government?
What Books and Burials Tell Us
- One of the Oldest Books in the World
- How Historians Study the Rigveda
- Cattle, Horses and Chariots
- Words to Describe People
- Silent Sentinels - the Story of the Megaliths
- Finding Out About Social Differences
- Were Some Burial Spots Meant for Certain Families?
- A Special Burial at Inamgaon
- Occupations at Inamgaon
Key Elements of a Democratic Government
Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic
Major Domains of the Earth
New Questions and Ideas
Major Landforms of the Earth
Our Country – India
Ashoka, the Emperor Who Gave up War
Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
India : Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
New Empires and Kingdoms
Buildings, Paintings and Books
What does the Constitution say with regard to equality? Why do you think it is important for all people to be equal?
State whether the sentence is true (T) or false (F):
Government jobs are open to the people who come from the upper caste.
Very Short Answer Type Question:
How do we feel in the company of the people who are very much like us?