Introduction to Corporate Finance
Sources of Corporate Finance
Sources of Business Finance
- Nature and Significance: Financial Requirements and Sources
- Methods of Raising Finance
- Types of Shares - Preference Shares Equity Shares
- Debentures and Bonds
- Retained Profits
- Public Deposits
- Loans from Commercial Banks and Financial Institutions
- Sources of Business Finance - Trade Credit
- Discounting of Bills of Exchange
- Meaning of Global Depository Receipt (GDR)
- Meaning of American Depository Receipt (ADR)
Issue of Shares
Role of a Secretary in the Capital Formation Part 1
- Meaning of Issue of Shares at Par, Premium and Discount, at Bid Price
- Meaning of Initial Public Offer
- Meaning of Bonus Issue
- Meaning of Rights Issue
- Meaning of Employee Stock Option Scheme
- Meaning of Private Placement
- Issue of Shares – Procedure
- Transfer and Transmission of Shares
- Issue of Share Certificate and Share Warrant
Issue of Debentures
Role of a Secretary in the Capital Formation Part 2
Declaration and Payment of Dividend
Correspondence with Members
Correspondence of Company Secretary with Members, Debenture Holders and Depositors
- Allotment of Shares
- Regret Letter
- Lodgement Notice
- Approval / Refusal of Transfer of Shares
- Issue of Bonus Shares
- Distribution of Dividend - Notice
- Company Secretary - Redemption of Debentures
- Company Secretary - Allotment of Debentures
- Company Secretary - Conversion of Debentures into Shares
- Payment of Interest on Debentures
- Letter Thanking the Investor for Deposits
- Company Secretary - Payment of Interest (Basic Information of TDS to Be Given)
- Company Secretary - Renewal of Deposits
- Company Secretary - Repayment of Deposits
Correspondence with Debentureholders
Correspondence with Depositors
Dividend and Interest
- Features of Shares
- Equity Shares
- Preference Shares
Write a word or a term or a phrase which can substitute the following statement.
The value of share which is written on the share certificate.
State whether the following statement is true or false.
Equity shareholders enjoy fixed rate of dividend.
Correct the underlined word and rewrite the following sentence.
Preference shares get dividend at fluctuating rate.
Select the correct answer from the options given below and rewrite the statement.
______ is a smallest unit in the total share capital of the company.