- Endogenetic Processes (Internal Movements)
- Slow Movements
- Mountain-building Movements (Orogenic)
- Continent-building (Epeirogenic) Movements
- Sudden Movements
- Earthquake and its causes
- Effects of Earthquake
- Types of Volcanoes
- Effect of Volcanoes
- Distribution of Plates, Earthquake Zones, and Volcanoes in the World
Exogenetic Processes Part - I
Exogenetic Processes Part - II
Properties of Sea Water
International Date Line
Introduction to Economics
Transport and Communication
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Give geographical reason.
There is a difference in the formation of the Meghalaya Plateau and the Deccan Plateau.
Tick in front of the correct option ✓
The formation of extensive plateaus is a result of which type of movements ?
Answer in brief
Which type of movements have led to the formation of the major fold mountains in the world?
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -