Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
A certain sum is lent at x % per annum simple interest for 2 years. Instead, if the amount was lent at 2x% per annum simple interest for y more years, then the interest would have been five times the earlier interest. What is the value of y?
A certain sum of money amounts to Rs. 1,008 in 2 years and to Rs. 1, 164 in 3 `1/2` years. Find the sum and the rate of interest.
What will be the difference in simple and compound interest on Rs. 2, 000 after three years at the rate of 10 percent per annum?
The number of members of a club is increased by 10% every year. If the initial number of the members is 500, then what will be the number at the beginning of the third year?
A sum is divided between A and B in the ratio of 1: 2. A purchased a car from his part, which `14 2/7%` depreciates per annum and B deposited his amount in a bank, which pays him20% interest per annum compounded annually. By what percentage will the total sum of money increase after two years due to this investment pattern (approximately).