Variations in Psychological Attributes
Self and Personality
Meeting Life Challenges
Attitude and Social Cognition
- Introduction to Attitude and Social Cognition
- Explaining Social Behaviour
- Nature and Components of Attitudes
- Attitude Formation and Change
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Strategies for Handling Prejudice
- Social Cognition
- Schemas and Stereotypes
- Impression Formation and Explaining Behaviour of Others Through Attributions
- Behaviour in the Presence of Others
- Behaviour of Others Through Attributions
- Pro-social Behaviour
Social Influence and Group Processes
Psychology and Life
Developing Psychological Skills
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Which factor is TRUE of people who are low in self-efficacy?
- They feel less fearful and do not shy away from taking risks.
- They avoid challenges and allow people to select and shape their environment.
- They don’t believe that luck and fate control their life’s outcome.
- It can be enhanced by presenting weak role models.
Choose the correct option:
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -