Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Solid Waste Management
- Need for Waste Management
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
Study the climatic data given below and answer the questions that follow:
(i) Calculate the annual rainfall experienced by the station.
(ii) Suggest a name of this station, giving a reason for your answer.
(iii) Name the season during which the rainfall is heaviest.