Location and Extent
Physiography and Drainage
- Physiography of India
- North Indian Plains
- The Peninsula
- The Coastal Plains
- The Island Group
- Physiography of Brazil
- The Highlands
- The Coastal Region
- The Island Groups
- The Great Escarpment
- The Coasts
- The Plains
- Sanitation and Disease
- Drainage of Brazil
- Amazon Basin
- Paraguay-parana System
- Sao Francisco
- Coastal Rivers
- Drainage of India
- Himalayan Drainage
- Peninsular Rivers
- Rivers Meeting the Bay of Bengal
Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
Economy and Occupations
Tourism, Transport and Communication
Geography - Physical Divisions of India
Identification of Physical divisions
Geography - North Indian Mountains
Geography - North Indian Plain Region
Geography - Peninsular Plateau Region
Chhotta Nagpur Plateau
Geography - Western Ghats and Eastern Ghats
Geography - Coastal Region
Eastern coastal plain
Western coastal plain
Geography - Indian Islands
Geography - Practical 1
Geography - Practical 2
Two dimensional diagrams
One dimensional diagrams
Economics - Introduction of an Economy
Introduction of an Economy
Economics - Basic problems of an economy solution
Economics - Inflation
Effects of inflation
Measures of Inflation
Causes of inflation
Economics - Public distribution system and consumer protection
Public Distribution system - meaning and explanation
Objectives of Public Distribution system
Drawbacks of Public Distribution system
Progress of Public Distribution system
With the help of the internet, obtain information regarding annual average temperatures of the continental location of Brasilia and Bhopal and explain it with the help of a graph.
Study the graphs given in figure and answer the following questions:
- What difference do you find in the rainy seasons of Chennai and other cities of India? Why?
- What similarity do you see in the temperature curves of Delhi and Kolkata?
- Calculate the average range of minimum and maximum temperatures of all the four cities.
- In which city is the range minimum? What can you infer from this?
- In which city is the range maximum? What can you infer from this about its climate?
- Based on the temperature and rainfall of Mumbai, comment upon its climate.
- In which month does India experience the highest rainfall?
- Classify the cities as cities with equable and extreme climates.
In which part of India are three crops grown in a year? How is this related to the rainfall over there?