Revision of Class Ix Syllabus
Class as the Basis of All Computation
User - Defined Method
- Definition of Array
- Types of Array
- Usages of Array
- Sorting and Search Technique of Array
- Declaration of Single and Double Dimension Arrays
- Initialization of Single and Double Dimensional Arrays
- Accepting Data of Single and Double Dimensional Arrays
- Accessing the Elements of Single Dimensional and Double Dimensional Arrays
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Give the output of the following code:
String A = “26”, B=”100″;
String D =A+B+”200″;
int x = Integer.parselnt(A);
int y = Integer.parselnt(B);
int d = x+y;
System.out.println(“Result 1 = ”+D);
System.out.prinln(“Result 2 = “+d); ,
Design a class to overload a function check ( ) as follows : (i) void check (String str, char ch) – to find and print the frequency of a character in a string.
Example : *
str = “success”
ch = ‘s’ .
Output: number of s present is = 3
(ii) void check(String si) – to display only vowels from string si, after converting it to lower case.
s1 = “computer”
Output: o u e
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -