Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
- Theorem 1. Derivative of Sum of functions
- Theorem 2. Derivative of Difference of functions.
- Theorem 3. Derivative of Product of functions.
- Theorem 4. Derivative of Quotient of functions.
The demand function of a commodity is given as P = 20 + D − D2. Find the rate at which price is changing when demand is 3.
If for a commodity; the price-demand relation is given as D =`("P"+ 5)/("P" - 1)`. Find the marginal demand when price is 2.
The supply S for a commodity at price P is given by S = P2 + 9P − 2. Find the marginal supply when price is 7/-.