Think, choose and fill up the labels with what a ‘sunrise’ symbolizes.
(jewellery/art/hope/birth/anger/newopportunities/good manners/ inspiration/new achievements/ happiness/misery/bright moments/new aims/money/new surprises)
Read the poem and write 3 qualities of each of the following.
- The old pilgrim
- The fellow - pilgrim
- The young pilgrim
Write words from the poem that describe the following.
- sky - ____________
- heart - ____________
- hand - ____________
- beginning - ____________
- surprises - ____________
Rearrange the following events as they occur in the story. Put the correct number in the boxes.
- Mr. Fitzwarren provided shelter to Dick.
- A carter gave Dick a lift to London.
- A cat sailed to the African coast.
- The captain sold the cat for a very high amount of money.
- Dick left his village on foot, to go to London.
- Dick became rich, and later, the Mayor of London.
- Dick was homeless, helpless, cold, and hungry.
- Dick bought a cat to get rid of the mice.
- The rats and mice ate up all the dinner, laid for the king and queen