- Convectional rainfall
- Orographic rainfall
- Cyclonic rainfall
Look at the figures above and answer the following questions:
(1) In fig B, on which side of the mountain is it raining more?
(2) Shade the rain shadow region in fig B and name it.
(3) What is the difference between A and C?
(4) Stormy winds and floods are associated with which rainfall type?
(5) What type of rainfall occurs in Singapore?
Identify the odd man out :
(1) Orographic rainfall, acid rain, cyclonic rainfall, convectional rainfall
(2) Snowfall, rainfall, hailstones, dew
(3) Thermometer, rain gauge, anemometer, measuring jar