Basic Concepts in Geometry
- Concept of Triangles - Sides, Angles, Vertices, Interior and Exterior of Triangle
- Theorem of remote interior angles of a triangle
- Congruence of Triangles
- Isoscles Triangle Theorem
- Property of 30-60-90 Triangle Theorem
- Median of a Triangle
- Perpendicular bisector Theorem
- Angle bisector theorem
- Properties of inequalities of sides and angles of a triangle
- Similar Triangles
Constructions of Triangles
Surface area and volume
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
In Δ PQR, PQ = 10 cm, QR = 12 cm, PR = 8 cm. Find out the greatest and the smallest angle of the triangle.
In Δ FAN, ∠ F = 80° , ∠ A = 40° . Find out the greatest and the smallest side of the triangle. State the reason.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -