Rational and Irrational Numbers
Parallel Lines and Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Angles Made by a Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal of Parallel Lines
- Properties of Parallel Lines
- Corresponding Angle Theorem
- Alternate Angles Theorems
- Interior Angle Theorem
- To Draw a Line Parallel to the Given Line Through a Point Outside the Given Line Using Set-square.
- To Draw a Parallel Line to a Given Line at a Given Distance.
Indices and Cube Root
- Concept of Exponents
- Multiplying Powers with the Same Base
- Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Taking Power of a Power
- Multiplying Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Dividing Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Numbers with Exponent Zero, One, Negative Exponents
- Meaning of Numbers with Rational Indices
- Concept of Cube Number
- Concept of Cube Root
- Cube Root Through Prime Factorisation Method
Altitudes and Medians of a Triangle
Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
Quadrilateral : Constructions and Types
- Constructing a Quadrilateral
- Constructing a Quadrilateral When the Lengths of Four Sides and a Diagonal Are Given
- Constructing a Quadrilateral When Two Diagonals and Three Sides Are Given
- Constructing a Quadrilateral When Two Adjacent Sides and Three Angles Are Known
- Constructing a Quadrilateral When Three Sides and Two Included Angles Are Given
- Properties of Rectangle
- Properties of a Square
- Properties of Rhombus
- Properties of a Parallelogram
- Properties of Trapezium
- Properties of Kite
Discount and Commission
Division of Polynomials
Equations in One Variable
Congruence of Triangles
Surface Area and Volume
Circle - Chord and Arc
- The perpendicular drawn from the centre of a circle to its chord bisects the chord.
- The segment joining the centre of a circle and midpoint of its chord is perpendicular to the chord.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Radius of a circle with centre O is 25 cm. Find the distance of a chord from the centre if length of the chord is 48 cm.
O is centre of the circle. Find the length of radius, if the chord of length 24 cm is at a distance of 9 cm from the centre of the circle.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -