- Air, water, (fresh and marine) soil, radiation and noise.
Which one of the following is non-biodegradable?
(B) Vegetable peel
(D) Bark of trees
Choose the ODD one out from the following terms given and name the CATEGORY to which the others belong:
Detergents, X-rays, sewage, oil spills
Given below is a representation of a type pollution.
Study the picture and answer the questions :
1) Name the type of pollution shown in the picture
2) Name one source of this pollution
3) How does this pollution affect human health?
4) Write one measure to reduce this pollution
5) State one gaseous compound that leads to the depletion of the ozone layer and creates ‘Ozone holes’.