Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Concept of Permutations
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Concept of Combinations
- Properties of Combinations
Find the number of different ways of arranging letters in the word ARRANGE. How many of these arrangements the two R’s and two A’s are not together?
How many different 6-digit numbers can be formed using digits in the number 659942? How many of them are divisible by 2?
Find the number of different ways of arranging letters in the word PLATOON if the two O’s are never together.