Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Properties of Combinations
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
The price of rice increased by 20%, as a result, a person can have 5 kg of rice for ₹ 600. What was the initial price of rice per kg?
After availing two successive discounts of 20% each, Madhavi paid Rs 64 for a book. If she would have got only one discount of 20%, how much additional amount would she have paid?
The price of the table is 40% more than the price of a chair. By what percent price of a chair is less than the price of a table?
If the length of a rectangle is decreased by 20%, what should be the increase in the breadth of the rectangle so that the area remains the same?
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -