Sets and Relations
Complex Numbers 33
Sequences and Series
Locus and Straight Line
Measures of Dispersion
Bivariate Frequency Distribution and Chi Square Statistic
Permutations and Combinations
- Introduction of Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting
- Concept of Addition Principle
- Concept of Multiplication Principle
- Concept of Factorial Function
- Permutations When All Objects Are Distinct
- Permutations When Repetitions Are Allowed
- Permutations When All Objects Are Not Distinct
- Circular Permutations
- Properties of Permutations
- Properties of Combinations
The price of rice increased by 20%, as a result, a person can have 5 kg of rice for ₹ 600. What was the initial price of rice per kg?
After availing two successive discounts of 20% each, Madhavi paid Rs 64 for a book. If she would have got only one discount of 20%, how much additional amount would she have paid?
The price of the table is 40% more than the price of a chair. By what percent price of a chair is less than the price of a table?
If the length of a rectangle is decreased by 20%, what should be the increase in the breadth of the rectangle so that the area remains the same?