Rational and Irrational Numbers
Parallel Lines and Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Angles Made by a Transversal
- Pairs of Lines - Transversal of Parallel Lines
- Properties of Angles Formed by Two Parallel Lines and a Transversal
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Corresponding Angles is Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Alternate Interior Angles Are Equal.
- Axiom: If a Transversal Intersects Two Parallel Lines, Then Each Pair of Interior Angles on the Same Side of the Transversal is Supplementary.
- To Draw a Line Parallel to the Given Line Through a Point Outside the Given Line Using Set-square.
- To Draw a Parallel Line to a Given Line at a Given Distance.
Indices and Cube Root
- Concept of Exponents
- Multiplying Powers with the Same Base
- Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Taking Power of a Power
- Multiplying Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Dividing Powers with Different Base and Same Exponents
- Numbers with Exponent Zero, One, Negative Exponents
- Meaning of Numbers with Rational Indices
- Concept of Cube Number
- Concept of Cube Root
- Cube Root Through Prime Factorisation Method
Altitudes and Medians of a Triangle
Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
Quadrilateral : Constructions and Types
Discount and Commission
Division of Polynomials
Equations in One Variable
Congruence of Triangles
Surface Area and Volume
Circle - Chord and Arc
Show the following information by percentage bar graph.
|Division of standard 8||A||B||C||D|
|Number of students securring grade A||45||33||10||15|
|Total number of students||60||55||40||75|
Observe the following graph and answer the questions.
(1) State the type of the bar graph.
(2) How much percent is the Tur production to total production in Ajita'a farm?
(3) Compare the production of Gram in the farms of Yash and Ravi and state whose percentage of production is more and by how much?
(4) Whose percentage production fo Tur is the least?
(5) State production percentages of Tur and gram in Sudha's farm