Name of the Capital : Brasilia. Location, extent and boundaries.
Select the correct option.
Considering the hemisphere, which correctly represents the hemisphere in which Brazil mainly lies?
State whether the following statement is true or false and correct the
Brazil was under Portuguese rule for one and half century.
Identify the correct correlation and make a chain.
|1) Ganga river||i) Pau Brasil||a) trees shed their leaves|
|2) Amazon river||ii) sediments deposit||b) there are islands at its mouth at its mouth|
|3) Brazil||iii) Teak trees||c) country named after it|
|4) Deciduous forests||iv) no sediments||d) distributaries at the at the mouth mouth|
Read the following map and answer the given questions.
1) Which method has been used to show distribution in this map ?
2) Name any one state in the north having low population
3) Name any one State/region with very dense population distribution
4) Comment upon the nature of population in the coastal region.
5) What is the nature of population in western Brazil.
6) Comment upon the trend of population distribution.
Answer in detail :
Explain about India and Brazil in terms of location, extent and their differences.