Name of the Capital : Brasilia. Location, extent and boundaries.
State whether the following statement is true or false and correct the
Brazil was under Portuguese rule for one and half century.
Read the following map and answer the given questions.
1) Which method has been used to show distribution in this map ?
2) Name any one state in the north having low population
3) Name any one State/region with very dense population distribution
4) Comment upon the nature of population in the coastal region.
5) What is the nature of population in western Brazil.
6) Comment upon the trend of population distribution.
Answer in detail :
Explain about India and Brazil in terms of location, extent and their differences.
Are the sentences right or wrong. ? Rewrite the wrong ones.
Equator passes through the northern part of Brazil.
Select the correct option.
These two countries in South America do not share their border with Brazil.