Ram Murthy, the CEO of ‘Goodcare Hospitals’, a leading chain of hospitals, decided to reward the good work of the doctors of his organisation. For this, he instituted two running trophies. A ‘Healthcare Achievers Trophy’ to acknowledge and appreciate the tireless efforts of the doctors who rendered selfless services to the patients and another ‘Beti Bachao Trophy’ to recognise the outstanding work done by the doctors in saving the girl child.
The CEO also wanted to improve the health services in rural areas all over the country. He decided that all doctors must work in rural areas for at least six months. He also decided that the paramedical staff should be employed locally.
1) Identify the incentive provided by ‘Goodcare Hospitals’ to its doctors through running trophies
2) Which need of the doctors will be satisfied through the incentive identified in part (a)? State.
3) State any two values that the CEO of ‘Goodcare Hospitals’ is trying to communicate to the society.
Give any two characteristics of 'Organisational Climate' that influence the behaviour of individuals and act as a non-financial incentive?
Rahim was working in an enterprise on daily wages basis. It was difficult for him to fulfil the basic needs of his family. His daughter fell ill. He had no money for his daughter's treatment. To meet the expenses of her treatment, he participated in a cycle race and won the prize money. The cycle company offered him a permanent pensionable job which he happily accepted
- By quoting the lines from the above para identify the needs of Rahim that are satisfied by the offer of Cycle Company.
- Also, explain two other needs of Rahim followed by above that are still to be satisfied.
A reputed hostel, GyanPradan provides medical aid and free education to children of its employees. Which incentive is being highlighted here? State its category and name any two more incentives of the same category.