Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga or Sub-Arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Read the graphs figure a and b and answer the following questions. Locate the places on the map:
- In which months do you find the temperature is the lowest?
- In which months is the precipitation the lowest?
- What are the highest values of precipitation?
- Name the months with no precipitation at all.
- Write a concluding paragraph about these climatic regions.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -