Interpretation of Topographical Maps
Map of India
Location, Extent and Physical Features
Mineral and Energy Resources
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Spoilage of Landscape
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Pollution
- Impact of Waste Accumulation - Health Hazards
- Effect on Terrestrial, Aquatic (Fresh Water and Marine) Life
- Need for Solid Waste Management
- Need and Methods for Reducing, Reusing and Recycling Waste.
- Methods of Safe Disposal - Segregation, Dumping and Composting
- rice, wheat, millets and pulses.
- sugarcane, oilseeds (groundnut, mustard and soyabean).
- cotton, jute, tea and coffee.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Name an area of wheat cultivation in India and state why it is suitable for the cultivation of wheat. (Mention two reasons).
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -