Term - 1
- Two Dimensional Shapes
- How to Draw a Circle Using a Compass
- Concept of Circle - Centre, Radius, Diameter, Arc, Sector, Chord, Segment, Semicircle, Circumference, Interior and Exterior, Concentric Circles
- Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Perimeter of Squares
- Perimeter of Triangles
- Perimeter of Polygon
- Creating Objects by Combining Different 2d Shapes
- Three Dimensional Shapes
Term - 2
Term - 3
- Able to add and subtract multiples of 10 and 100 mentally.
- Complete multiplication facts by adding partial products mentally.
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -