Physical Quantities and Measurement
- Unit and Its Types
- Unit Systems
- Physical Quantities
- Rules and Conventions for Writing SI Units and Their Symbols
- International System of Units (SI System)
- Unit Prefixes
- Measurement of Length
- Devices for Measuring Length
- Measurement of Mass
- Devices for Measuring Mass
- Measurement of Time
- Devices for Measuring Time
- Measuring Temperature
- Area and It’s Unit
- Measurement of Area
In a machine, an effort of 10 kgf is applied to lift a load of 100 kgf. What is its mechanical advantage?
The mechanical advantage of a machine is 2. It is used to raise a load of 15 kgf. What effort is needed?
Solve the following numerical problem.
The length of a lever is 2 m. Calculate its mechanical advantage if the fulcrum is situated at a distance of 40 cm from the effort.