- Planning - Concept and Importance of Planning
- Controlling - Concept and Importance of Controlling
- Coordination - Concept and Importance of Coordination
- Directing - Concept and Importance of Directing
- Organizing - Concept and Importance of Organizing
- Staffing - Concept and Importance of Staffing
Shaalaa.com | Principles and Functions of Management Introduction
‘Konark Ltd.’ Is an electronic goods manufacturing enterprise situated in Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh. It is earning a very low revenue in comparison to a competing electronic goods manufacturing enterprise, ‘Nova Ltd.’ situated in Mumbai. Both Konark’s and Nova’s operations are affected directly by the investors, customers, competitors and suppliers, which are unique to their respective locations. In addition to this, individual firms of this field are affected indirectly by the factors like the money supply in the economy, composition of the families, the technological changes etc.
1) Identify and state the feature of the concept discussed in the above paragraph.
2) Also, state any four points of importance of this concept.
Ritu is the manager of the northern division of a large corporate house. At what level does she work in the organisation? What are her basic functions?