Towards Independence and Partition: the Last Phase (1935-1947)
Important Political Developments
Working of Provincial Autonomy
National Movement During the Second World War
Subhash Chandra Bose and the INA
Transfer of Power (1945-1947)
Establishment and Development of Indian Democracy (1947 – 1966).
- The Refugee Problem
- Transfer of Assets and the River Waters Dispute
- Origin of the Kashmir Problem
- Role of Sardar Patel in the Reorganisation
- Integration of Princely States with Specialreference to Junagarh and Hyderabad
- The Foundation of Indian Democracy
- Significance of the First General Election Based on Universal Adult Suffrage (1952)
- Role of Political Parties
- Problems of Preparation and Their Solutions, Process, Result and Impact of the Elections
- Movement for Linguistic Reorganisation with Particular Reference to Andhra, Bombay and Punjab
- Redrawing of the Map of India on the Basis of Linguistic Identity
Challenges to Indian Democracy (1964 – 1977)
The Role of the Syndicate
- Causes of Naxal Movement Rise
- Historic Eight Documents (Main Points) as the Origin of Its Ideological Basis (1967),
- Main Leaders (Charu Majumdar and Kanu Sanyal)
- Areas Where Naxal Operated (West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh)
- Government Measures Against Naxal Movement
- Reasons for Naxal Movement Decline in the 1970’S
- Impact of Naxal Movement
JP Movement (1974-75)
Changing Face of the Indian Democracy (1977 – 1986)
The Janata Government (1977 – 1979)
Return of Congress to Power (1979 – 1986).
India’s Foreign Policy
Non-aligned Movement (NAM)
Pakistan (1948-49, 1965, 1971)
Movements for Women’s Rights
World War II
De-colonisation – in Asia (China) and Africa (Ghana and Keny
Cold War 1945-91– Origin, Course, End and Impact
Origins of the Cold War
The Cold War Expands
Breakup of the Ussr and Changes in Eastern Europe
Middle East: Israeli-Palestine Conflict (1916- 1993).
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Related QuestionsVIEW ALL 
Answer the following question.
Give an account of the main features of the course of the JP Movement which led to the declaration of Emergency on 25th June 1975.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -