Force, Work, Power and Energy
Work, Power and Energy
Refraction of Light Through Plane Surface
Refraction of Light Through a Lense
Electricity and Magnetism
Electrical Power and Energy and Household Circuits
- Concept of Electrical Power and Household Circuits Numericals
- Household Circuits - Colour Coding of Wires
- Household Circuits - Three-pin Plugs
- Household Circuits - Safety Precautions
- Earthing (Grounding)
- Electric Switch
- Household Circuits – Main Circuit
- Electrical Energy and Power
- Electric Power
- Alternating Current (A.C.) Generator
- Current Electricity
- Resistors in Series
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
The diagram below shows a claw hammer used to remove a nail :
(i) To which class of lever does it belong ?
(ii) Give one more example of the same class of lever mentioned by you in (i) for which the mechanical advantage is greater than one.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -