Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts Or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate Or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga Or Sub-arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland Or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
Read the graphs figure a and b and answer the following questions. Locate the places on the map:
- In which months is there no rainfall?
- In which month is the temperature highest?
- In which month is the temperature lowest?
- Are the months of rainfall the same in both places? If not, why?
- What could be the factors which influence the climate of these places?
- What difference do you find between the previous and these graphs?
- Write a concluding statement about the climate of both places.
- Which agricultural crops are produced Savannah region?
- Why are longitudes not given in geographical distribution?
Answer in detail:
Russia is larger than Chile in the area but does not experience climatic diversity as Chile. Explain.
On a world map, show the following areas :
- Savannah climatic region in Africa
- Highland climatic region in India
- Chile and Russia
- Icecap climatic region
- Desert climatic region