Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts Or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate Or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga Or Sub-arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland Or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Read the graphs figure a and b and answer the following questions. Locate the places on the map:
- Name the months of highest and lowest rainfall. What is the difference between the values of rainfall?
- Name the months of the highest and the lowest temperatures.
- Are the months of rainfall the same in both places? If not, why?
- What could be the factors which influence the climate of these places?
- What difference do you find between the graphs in figure b) and figure a)?
- Write a concluding statement about the climate of both places?
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -