Weathering and Mass Wasting
Agents of Erosion
- Climatic Regions
- Classification of Climate and Identifying Climatic Regions (Natural Regions)
- Low-latitude Regions
- Equatorial Rainforests
- Tropical Monsoon Climate
- Tropical Savannah Type of Climate
- Tropical Deserts Or Arid Type of Climate
- Mid-latitude Regions
- Mediterranean Climate
- China Type Climate Or Humid Sub Tropical Climate
- Marine West European Type Climate
- High Latitudinal Regions
- Taiga Or Sub-arctic
- Tundra Climate
- Ice Sheet
- High-altitude Regions
- Highland Or Mountain Type
Global Climate Change
Indian Ocean - Relief and Strategic Importance
- Indian Ocean Region
- Bottom Relief of Indian Ocean
- Continental Shelf
- Mid-oceanic Ridges
- Islands of Indian Ocean
- Ocean Basins
- Deeps and Trenches
- Distribution of Temperature and Salinity in Indian Oceans
- Indian Ocean Salinity
- Ocean Currents in Indian Ocean
- Importance of the Indian Ocean
- The Importance of Indian Ocean for India
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
- What would be the annual range of temperature in the equatorial region?
- Where is the tropical rainforest climate type of climate found in India?
Read the graphs of figure a and b and answer the following questions. Locate the places on the map:
- In which months there is no rainfall?
- In which month is the temperature highest?
- In which month is the temperature lowest?
- What could be the factors which influence the climate of these places?
- Write a concluding statement about the climate of both the places based on the questions above.
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -