Term - 1
- 2dimensional Perspective of 3dimensional Objects
- Concept of Rotational Symmetry
- Concept of Reflection Symmetry
- Concept of Lines Symmetry
- Lines of Symmetry for Regular Polygons
- Nets for Building 3-d Shapes - Cube, Cuboids, Cylinders, Cones, Pyramid, and Prism
- Concept of Angle - Arms, Vertex, Interior and Exterior Region
- Types of Angles- Acute, Obtuse, Right, Straight, Reflex, Complete and Zero Angle.
- Introducing a 5 Digit Number - 10,000
- Introducing the Six Digit Number - 1,00,000
- Larger Number of Digits 7 and Above
- Revisiting Place Value of Numbers
- Expansion Form of Numbers
- Using Commas in Indian and International Number System
- Comparing Multiple Digit of Numbers
- Compare Numbers in Ascending and Descending Order
- Number of Operation
Term - 2
Term - 3
- Comparing Fractions
- Types of Fraction
- Concept of Proper Fractions.
- Improper Fraction and Mixed Fraction
- Concept for Equivalent Fractions
- Like and Unlike Fraction
- Simplest Form of a Fraction
- Addition of Fraction
- Subtraction of Fraction
- Multiplication of a Fraction by a Whole Number
- Interconversion of Fraction and Decimal
- Able to apply the four operations in solving problems involving length.
- Millimeter (mm)
If you would like to contribute notes or other learning material, please submit them using the button below.
Saravanan had chosen to drive his vehicle from Puducherry to Chennai for a distance of 165 Km. While starting his vehicle, the odometer showed 000157 Km, Find the reading of the odometer, when he reaches Chennai?
Advertisement Remove all ads
- OR -