Angle and Its Measurement
Trigonometry - 1
- Introduction of Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Functions with the Help of a Circle
- Signs of Trigonometric Functions in Different Quadrants
- Range of Cosθ and Sinθ
- Trigonometric Functions of Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Functions of Negative Angles
- Fundamental Identities
- Periodicity of Trigonometric Functions
- Domain and Range of Trigonometric Functions
- Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- Polar Co-ordinate System
Trigonometry - 2
- Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of Angles
- Trigonometric Functions of Allied Angels
- Trigonometric Functions of Multiple Angles
- Trigonometric Functions of Double Angles
- Trigonometric Functions of Triple Angle
- Factorization Formulae
- Formulae for Conversion of Sum Or Difference into Product
- Formulae for Conversion of Product in to Sum Or Difference
- Trigonometric Functions of Angles of a Triangle
Determinants and Matrices
- Definition and Expansion of Determinants
- Minors and Cofactors of Elements of Determinants
- Properties of Determinants
- Application of Determinants
- Cramer’s Rule
- Consistency of Three Equations in Two Variables
- Area of Triangle and Collinearity of Three Points
- Introduction to Matrices
- Types of Matrices
- Algebra of Matrices
- Properties of Matrix Multiplication
- Properties of Transpose of a Matrix
Measures of Dispersion
Sequences and Series
Permutations and Combination
Methods of Induction and Binomial Theorem
Sets and Relations
The radius of a circle is 9 cm. Find the length of an arc of this circle which cuts off a chord of length, equal to length of radius.
Two arcs of the same lengths subtend angles of 60° and 75° at the centres of two circles. What is the ratio of radii of two circles?
Find the length of an arc of a circle which subtends an angle of 108° at the centre, if the radius of the circle is 15 cm.
Find the angle in degree subtended at the centre of a circle by an arc whose length is 15 cm, if the radius of the circle is 25 cm.
Answer the following :
ΔPQR is an equilateral triangle with side 18 cm. A circle is drawn on segment QR as diameter. Find the length of the arc of this circle within the triangle.
Answer the following :
If two arcs of the same length in two circles subtend angles 65° and 110° at the centre. Find the ratio of their radii.