A quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are parallel , is called parallelogram.
1. Opposite sides are equal.
2. Opposite angles are equal.
3. Adjacent angles are supplementary (Sum of adjacent angles are 180°.)
4. Diagonals bisect each other.
Shaalaa.com | Parallelogram and It's Properties
Referring the adjacent figure of a parallelogram, write the answer of questions given below.
(1) If l(WZ) = 4.5 cm then l(XY) = ?
(2) If l(YZ) = 8.2 cm then l(XW) = ?
(3) If l(OX) = 2.5 cm then l(OZ) = ?
(4) If l(WO) = 3.3 cm then l(WY) = ?
(5) If m∠WZY = 120° then m∠WXY = ? and m∠XWZ = ?
Ratio of consecutive angles of a quadrilateral is 1:2:3:4. Find the measure of its each angle. Write, with reason, what type of a quadrilateral it is.